(vertaal uit en)
(vertaal uit en)
** [[w:Richard Dawkins|Richard Dawkins]] aangehaal in [http://byfaithonline.com/page/in-the-world/richard-dawkins-the-atheist-evangelist "Richard Dawkins, the Atheist Evangelist", deur Larry Taunton, ''byFaith'' (18 Desember 2007)]
* Adolf Hitler was miskien al die tyd verkeerd, maar oor een saak bly ek vas oortuig: hierdie man kon
** [[w:Adolf Eichmann|Adolf Eichmann]], soos aangehaal in "The Eichmann Memoir" in ''The Personalist Volume XLII'' (1961).
* As Hitler in die middel-dertigerjare te sterwe gekom het sou Nazisme besmoontlik onder leiding van 'n [[w:Hermann Göring|Göring]] 'n wesenlike verandering in verloop getoon het, en die Tweede Wêreldoorlog kon dalk afgewend word. Tog kon die mausoleum van Hitler, die stigter van 'n Nazi-godsdiens,
** [[w:Eric Hoffer|Eric Hoffer]], bl. 122 in hoofstuk 18: Good and Bad Mass Movements, ''The True Believer'' (1951)
** [[w:Robert Gellately|Robert Gellately]], ''Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler : The Age of Social Catastrophe'' (2007).▼
▲** [[w:Robert Gellately|Robert Gellately]], ''Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler
* Hitler did a better job than Stalin of accomplishing Lenin’s totalitarian promises — better, too, than Mussolini,…
** [[w:François Furet | François Furet]], ''The Passing of an Illusion, The Idea of Communism in the Twentieth Century'', University of Chicago Press (1999) p. 205
* If he (Hitler) does not eat meat, drink alcoholic beverages, or smoke, it is not due to the fact that he has some kind of inhibition or does it because he believes it will improve his health. He abstains from these because he is following the example of the great German, Richard Wagner, or because he has discovered that it increases his energy and endurance to such a degree that he can give much more of himself to the creation of the new German Reich.
** Walter C. Langer, "The Mind of Adolf Hitler", Walter C. Langer, New York 1972 p.54-55
* As far as Hitler is concerned, we regarded him as a true man. He was only a corporal when he earned the Iron Cross First Class in World War I. In those days that was quite an achievement. When he spoke at meetings or rallies he managed to captivate his audience. He was able to get us in a mood where we believed everything he said and we left fired with enthusiasms. Everyone I met respected and trusted Hitler and I myself shared these feelings and opinions.
** Standartenoberjunker [[w:Jan Munk|Jan Munk]] - SS
* Hitler ... was 'n held, die held-as-monster, wat die monsteragtige fantasie van 'n volk verwoord het. Die
** [[w:Norman Mailer|Norman Mailer]], ''[http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a3858/superman-supermarket/ Superman Comes to the Supermarket]. (November 1960)